Family Class Sponsorship

Family Sponsorship

In order to sponsor a relative, you have be a citizen or permanent residence of Canada.

Family sponsorship Canada recognizes relatives who are your:

  • Unmarried, dependent children under 22 years of age
  • Parents
  • Grandparents
  • Adopted children (within or outside Canada)
  • Orphaned siblings, nephews, nieces, grandsons, or granddaughters who are under 18 years of age, and unmarried (including common-law partners)
  • Any other relative who has no other relative who can sponsor them

For family members looking to reside permanently in Canada, the immigration process can be quite complex. Whether you are sponsoring parents to Canada, trying to sponsor a child to Canada and sponsor a spouse to Canada, or any other relative, your chances of making Canada your family’s long-term home improves under the guidance of an immigration lawyer. By working with SP Law, we will act on your behalf for all your immigration matters. Contact us for a FREE initial assessment of your sponsorship application. We want to help you bring your loved ones to Canada!